- Candidates must have a M.S. or Ph.D. degree with a strong background in RNA nanotechnology, molecular biology, RNA chemistry, RNA biochemistry or pharmaceutical sciences with focus on RNA.
- Experience with formulation, development and deep understanding of nanoparticles is required.
- Experience with chemical conjugation, characterization techniques and analytical techniques is plus.
- Deep awareness and understanding of nanotechnology space for drug delivery and biologics.
- Experience with process development and GLP/GMP production is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and highly organized in terms of goal setting and achieving.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to Dr. Haibo Hu (email@example.com).